Re:Wayne Thiebaud

From: Bicyclken
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 07:38:31 PDT

    Here in the Bay area of San Francisco we have a current exhibit of Wayne
    Theibaud. I plan to go to this soon and I was thinking of a project that I
    could do with my students that could use his work as a starting point.

    I like the way he uses color and the food images are fun, but I am intrigued
    with the later images of the Delta and the street scenes.

    Has anyone done a project in high school or middle school that uses his work
    as an influence? I want to create a project and I'm just throwing out this
    idea to see if any of you can come up with something or if you have done
    something, tell me how you set it up.

    Thanks,

    Ken Schwab
    San Jose CA