Re: keys

From: Mbhirst
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 06:04:38 PDT

    You lucky duck! One of my students made an AWESOME chime using keys. She is
    a band kid and they actually used this in some way. She strung the keys from
    fishing line of different lengths from(?) a board with holes drilled in it.
    (can't remember exactly) It sounded beautiful--like angels! I will try to get
    ahold of her for more specifics-- or you could ask a musician friend.
    Marcia in IL

    ---