Re: housekeeping tip and subjects [rant--bet you can't delete this without reading it or even after reading it!]

From: Christy Kane (claygoddess31)
Date: Mon Jul 10 2000 - 05:56:59 PDT

    Henry and all,

    What I'm finding amazing, at this point, is how this conversation has turned
    into an ugly faculty meeting!!! I think most of us have experienced the
    painfully long meeting where a one person complains and then the subject is
    beaten to death.
    I agree with you Henry, let's get on with the conversation, whatever it may
    be... diets, lessons, weather, prayers...

    Christy