Re: keys

From: Tsheffey
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 19:37:02 PDT

    Keys:
    I saw the most wonderful sculpture that was made all from keys. It was at a
    Catholic retreat in New Mexico and the subject matter was Christ on the
    cross. The keys had been melted or glued together for the hanging figure and
    it was mounted on old barn wood. It really was quite wonderful.
    I definately would keep them for sculptures. Also, texture rubbings, low
    relief sculptures (spray painted all one color to just form a pattern) and on
    and on.....what a lucky find.
    Have fun!
    Teresa in El Paso

    ---