keys

From: wjbaas
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 19:24:23 PDT

    Hi all you creative people,
    with the never ending folld of water this spring, the basement needed
    some renovation. I had to clean up all my hummjocks and humples and
    piles of stuff saved for whatever level I was assigned to teach. After
    29 years the pile is considerable. Ane I have lots of good stuff.
    Question--can anyone think of an idea to do with about 500+ keys? They
    rekeyed the building some years back so the keys are probably mixed
    metal or brass? Tried soldering them into some neat configuration for
    jewelry but timeconsuming and tedoius. Kids would get frustrated and
    loose interest. Have used them in the rolling mill carefully to texture
    other metals. I' m looking for any ideas not necessarily metals related.

    Thanks--------they're too good to throw away

    Gelato

    ---