Re: INFO FLOW AND DBAE

From: PHimmelber
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 18:15:07 PDT

    Julie, et al... thanks for the tip on the book.... Much of what I have been
    reading is intellectually stimulating, but doesn't seem to apply to what I do
    in a direct way. I agree with your stance on how you teach... I do the same.
    Guess no one want to hear me rant about such dry stuff as Piaget or Arnheim
    or May. lol. I only flex the Getty DBAE muscle when it seems appropriate. It
    wasn't very long ago that I was an undergrad art student... rules just didn't
    seem to apply regarding expression... so, I suspect, that when I'm on a
    listserve with art teachers I can expect to hear almost anything... and darn
    glad of it. Peter

    ---