Re: housekeeping tip and subjects

From: The Austin's (whest177)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 15:53:54 PDT

    The one thing that drives me CRAZY is those posts that say "loved your
    page", "thanks", or "me too" with no reference to the original post! The
    subject line is no help, cause you all know that that only means something
    when the topic is fresh - after a day or two if you didn't know better you'd
    have NO idea why that subject went with that post. So my request would be is
    that if you're going to have a simple response, please leave part of the
    original post in your post. Also, if we're wanting to cut the # of responses
    down, instead of sending 20 posts to 20 different individuals via the list,
    you could combine some of them in one post.
    Just my 2cents.
    Michal

    ---