Re:Rivera/Kahlo some sites no longer open

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 12:54:43 PDT

    This is what I have I don't have time to go through and see if they
    are all still good. Anyway contact me personally and I can forward
    some lessons, I work primarily with elementary/middle school so you
    would have to change lessons to fit your ages.
    past article on Diego Rivera's murals
    look up the links and you'll find other mexicans including Kahlo
    which has now closed, the best site below no longer works.
    This was the best page but the person no longer has it up. Here is a
    new site dedicated to her:
    paintings on the net:
    Oh there is a great book:Frieda Kahlo the paintings by: Hayden
    You could also do a search on her name.
    This was the finishing touch to Frida Kahlo's last painting
    I have achieved a lot
    I will be able to walk
    I will be able to paint
    I love Diego more