Re:Rivera/Kahlo some sites no longer open

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 12:54:43 PDT

    This is what I have I don't have time to go through and see if they
    are all still good. Anyway contact me personally and I can forward
    some lessons, I work primarily with elementary/middle school so you
    would have to change lessons to fit your ages.
    http://www.crizmac.com/PreviousNews.html
    past article on Diego Rivera's murals
    http://www.diegorivera.com/
    look up the links and you'll find other mexicans including Kahlo
    which has now closed, the best site below no longer works.
    http://www.cascade.net/kahlo.html
    This was the best page but the person no longer has it up. Here is a
    new site dedicated to her:
    http://www.fridakahlo.it/
    http://members.aol.com/fridanet/kahlo.htm
    http://www.nmwa.org/legacy/bios/bkahlo.htm
    http://members.tripod.com/ritzobrian/kahlo.html
    http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/Frida_Kahlo/english/intro.htm
    http://members.xoom.com/Tigermark/Frida/index.html
    http://www.lasmujeres.com/frida.htm
    http://www.angelfire.com/ga/FridaKahlo/
    paintings on the net:
    http://www.sysandweb.com/kuadros/obra.html
    http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/kahlo_frida.html
    http://www.ocaiw.com/kahlo.htm
    http://lonestar.texas.net/~mharden/artchive/ftptoc/kahlo_ext.html
    Oh there is a great book:Frieda Kahlo the paintings by: Hayden
    Herrera0-06-092319-9
    You could also do a search on her name.
    Sandra
    This was the finishing touch to Frida Kahlo's last painting
    I have achieved a lot
    I will be able to walk
    I will be able to paint
    I love Diego more