Re: housekeeping tip and subjects

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 07:21:54 PDT

    LeAnns suggestion would be a big help - I just got back from vacation and
    deleted about 90% of the hundreds of emails I received. Another big help
    would be to change the topic of the subject when it is a new subject. I
    know this has been mentioned before. Sometimes a subject of no interest
    evolves into one that is of interest! Thanks!

    I am new to the list...so please forgive if this is taken in offense. It is
    certainly not meant that way. As an observation...I have noticed, there
    would be significantly less to wade through, if when we respond to a note in
    a personal way, (saying thanks, or personally addressing the sender), we
    could send it only to the sender, not the entire list. I do feel as if I am
    reading someone's mail when I read these type of notes by accident.