housekeeping tip

From: Nnaell
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 09:48:17 PDT

    I am new to the list...so please forgive if this is taken in offense. It is certainly not meant that way. As an observation...I have noticed, there would be significantly less to wade through, if when we respond to a note in a personal way, (saying thanks, or personally addressing the sender), we could send it only to the sender, not the entire list. I do feel as if I am reading someone's mail when I read these type of notes by accident.

    The information here has been wonderful, you are all a terrific resource!

    To reply to the sender only, you have to copy the sender's address, and paste it into the new e-mail.

    Have a beautiful day,

    Le Ann

    ---