Judy Decker's Ceramics sites

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 04:11:19 PDT

    Some one asked for my Ceramics page...but your message got kicked back to I hope you are reading today.
    I put my links at:

    Judy Decker

    From Dr. Marvin Bartel:

    If you are still looking for ceramic links, these are mine for you. I hope
    they are of some use to you.

    Here is my Links page for Ceramics

    This page has my ceramics class assignments, etc.

    This page has some clay lessons for various age students

    This page includes some of my ceramic work

    This one shows some of my ceramic work.

    This is an illustrated exhibit catalog.

    This is an essay on how to earn better grades. It is not only about
    ceramics, but it does include ceramics.
    Marvin Bartel, Ed.D
    Goshen College, Art Department
    phone 219.533.0171 studio