Judy Decker's Ceramics sites

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 04:11:19 PDT

    Some one asked for my Ceramics page...but your message got kicked back to
    me...so I hope you are reading today.
    I put my links at:
    http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/ceramics.htm

    Judy Decker

    From Dr. Marvin Bartel:

    If you are still looking for ceramic links, these are mine for you. I hope
    they are of some use to you.

    Here is my Links page for Ceramics
    http://www.goshen.edu/art/DeptPgs/CerLinks.htm

    This page has my ceramics class assignments, etc.
    http://www.goshen.edu/art/DeptPgs/Ceram.htm

    This page has some clay lessons for various age students
    http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/lessons/lessons.html

    This page includes some of my ceramic work
    http://www.bartelart.com/

    This one shows some of my ceramic work.
    http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/MB-Galry.htm

    This is an illustrated exhibit catalog.
    http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/10-98p1.htm

    This is an essay on how to earn better grades. It is not only about
    ceramics, but it does include ceramics.
    http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/grades.html#mastery
    Marvin Bartel, Ed.D
    Goshen College, Art Department