Re: Architecture

From: Teachercbs
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 22:49:17 PDT

    Here are some architecture books I like: anything by David Macaulay (he has
    some great videos, too, on the Pyramids, Roman City, Cathedral, and Castle);
    The Architecture Pack (companion book to The Art Pack); and two DK books--(1)
    Annotated Guides: Architecture and (2) The Visual Dictionary of Buildings.
       I also have some architecture sites on my Art History website:
      Hope this helps.
    --Carla in LA