Question for Lorena

From: Teachercbs
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 22:42:00 PDT

    Dear Lorena, I saw that you teach in Tucson, and I wondered if you know and
    have the email addresses for two teachers there that I've lost touch with.
    The first one is Leideke Gehrels, an Art History teacher. I took an amazing
    workshop with her a few years ago. The other one is an Economics teacher
    named Steven Reff.
        Hope you don't mind my asking.
    --Carla in LA

    ---