Contacting A&E

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 22:01:20 PDT

    If you are interested in contacting A&E and asking them to add more art
    information to their cable in the classroom here is the contact information.
    I've sent them an e-mail, and will mail a snail mail letter Monday.
    How do I make other program suggestions?
    To make a program suggestion, e-mail the suggestion directed to the
    appropriate program or send the suggestion to :
    A&E Television Networks
    235 East 45th Street
    New York, NY 10017
    ATTN: the program (i.e. American Justice)
    While we welcome program suggestions, unfortunately A&E cannot produce every
    program idea proposed. Please do not submit unsolicited manuscripts to A&E.
    If you do, we will return them unread.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator