Re: proposed crazy schedule- middle school

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 18:38:50 PDT

    Isn't there a more subtle message being sent to the the students, parents
    and others in the community as well...that art does not count as much as the
    other subjects. While I understand and support the need for raising
    standards this shortened time period seem to be a knee-jerk reaction that
    may in the long run offer an insidious message about the arts in general.
    Just my opinion.

    Dennis

    Dennis Golombek
    Lowry Middle School