Re: Judy Decker's rubric--on web

From: Artgirl109
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 17:31:20 PDT

    Dear Judy,
    Thanks for sharing your rubric. You did an excellent job covering so much.
    I noticed that you use grades rather than points. I've used both. I'm
    currently favoring a point system. But since I'm going to a new school I am
    re-evaluating the way I grade. I'd be interested in how other high school
    people handle grading. I give out weekly points for clean-up, attendance,
    participation as well as projects, reports, sketch books. I use individual
    rubrics with specific criteria for each projects.
    I really wanted to thank all who have helped me in the past. I have gotten so
    much from this list. I love being a part of it.
    susie

    ---