Re: A&E broadcast / the law ?

From: Rick (rlarson)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 17:20:06 PDT

    I have been told that I am allowed to show a rebroadcast to a class for
    educational purposes only but must 'destroy'it after ten days.( If I decide to
    accept the mission... (sorry, I couldn't resist)). IE: I taped a Norman
    Rockwell segment-to show to the students. I'm SURE I have erased it- Honest!!
    Betsy