Opinions needed, please

From: Michelle Cook (wekidsclothes)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 16:59:04 PDT

    I taught preschool for 8 years and concentrated on "hands on" art. I am
    also a mother of two girls. After many ruined shirts, {my students and my
    own children} and angry partents, I decided to design my own art smock.

    I am NOT trying to sell any thing to any of you. I would like to have some
    feed back from Art teachers. Tell me if this would be a helpful thing for
    young children, 2 to 6 yrs old. Or if there is something you would
    change.

    You may view my site at http://sites.netscape.net/wekids, and you may
    respond directcly to me at wekidsclothes

    Thank you for your input.

    Sincerely,
    Michelle

    ---