make wise use

From: stevie billingsley (teekart)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 15:20:13 PDT

    Dear Carla,

    My heart goes out to you for the loss of your brother. I believe many of
    us feel compassion for your pain, for sadly, the loss of a loved one is
    something we will all experience. I believe this listserve is to be used
    for what ever we wish - empathy, compassion and understanding, as well
    as strategies and ideas for being better art teachers. The list serve is
    an extension of us.

    My thoughts are with you.

    Stephanie Billingsley

    ---