Welcome old girl, new job!

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 14:52:13 PDT

    Christine Sandeson wrote:
    > Greetings, from a new member lurking this past week:
    > I am a high school art teacher living in Nova Scotia, Canada
    > and am thrilled to have this resource available.
    > I have worked 20 years as a professional artist but in this
    > area, it is very difficult to make a living.
    > http://fox.nstn.ca/~sandeson/home.nstn.ca/
    Welcome Christine it's always wonderful to get new blood. I was
    going to ask the dimensions when I finally noticed the H and W *
    Your paintings have a very water color effect using an acrylic
    medium. I liked the Lou Reed mozart title and didn't know what to
    expect until I read the caption below. Which Lou Reed song?? I met
    him in '84 in NY, he is very small (physically).Velvet underground
    and Transformer album my favorite. Actually Bowie's version of White
    Light, White Heat pretty good too.
    Sandra

    astroboy

    ---