RE: to hold or unsub? that is the question

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 14:35:42 PDT

    Go to http://www.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0v
    enter your e-mail and enter ArtsEdNet. Then select settings under status you
    have 4 options (receive individual e-mail, digest, index (just subjects), or
    no-mail). When I go on vacation I set to no-mail and use this site to keep
    up if I feel like it (for example when I'm stuck with no car at my sister's
    house and have read all my books)

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator