old girl, new job!

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 14:32:09 PDT

    Greetings, from a new member lurking this past week:

              I am a high school art teacher living in Nova Scotia, Canada
    and am thrilled to have this resource available. Hopefully the JPG
    foundation will continue to support the list, if not, then some other
    avenue.
            I have worked 20 years as a professional artist but in this
    area, it is very difficult to make a living. So I jumped at the
    opportunity to teach when the job became available. My first year
    dealing with grade 9, 10, 11 & 12 Art was all consuming. I hope it
    gets easier, for I hate to think my art is a "passtime", when it once
    was full time.

    christene

    --
    Rob and Christene Sandeson