Cleaning feathers

From: LMiller435
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 14:28:33 PDT

    I give them and nice sudsy bath in Murphy's Oil Soap. They come out soft and
    fluffy.

    As a matter of fact I give everything baths in Murphy's Oil Soap.
    I had brushes hard with acrylic paint, that I found after my Journal-making
    course.

    I left them over night in Murphy's Oil Soap. Almost like new then next day,
    with a little agitation.

    Leslie in Framingham

    ---