Judy Decker's rubric--on web

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 11:05:02 PDT

    I was right...people did think this was a good idea....so I posted it on the
    Web....The formatting didn't all work (lost the dotted lines on the tables).
    The columns for teacher grade and student grade also didn't line up...but if
    you still want it...go to:
    http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/rubric.htm

    Save the file into Word as html....Then you can edit and resave as
    Word....you can do your own thing with it. Thanks Yvette for giving me the
    idea....and thanks to all on the list who helped me come up with the idea
    last fall. I was creating some very detailed rubrics to make grading more
    meaningful to students (but they took SO long to write for each lesson).
    This simplified the details (kids didn't understand just a point scale).
    This is still probably too complicated for elementary students (maybe fifth
    grade would get how to do it?)

    I am looking forward to using it more myself...I am so glad that more can
    benefit from my efforts. I hope this will make grading more fun for you.

    Judy Decker

    ---