Re: Architecture

From: KHeifetz
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 08:32:34 PDT

    I contacted the AIA (granted it isn't a website)and they actually sent an
    architect to talk with my classes....brought along all sorts of materials,
    info and basically talked about architecture in our community which is what i
    requested, as well as, opportunities for scholarships, etc. This service is
    free.....and was very age appropritate for 7th and 8th graders. anna

    ---