Re: drawing with K-5 students

From: Henry Taylor (taylorh)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 19:34:22 PDT

    I've tested some of the simpler exercises on 1st and 2nd graders
    and got some very decent birthday cakes! The followed the steps
    exceptionally well--even better than most 3rd graders BUT it
    wasn't anything that really stuck from week to week. The third
    graders improved and I kept up the program only at that level.

    -henry