Re: A&E broadcast / the law ?

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 08:18:07 PDT

     Has anyone had similar instructions ? Woody in KC

       I don't think we got instructions on watching broadcasts; we were given
    instructions on videos as a whole - including ones taped from television. We
    were told that we were basically not allowed to use videos other than the
    ones at the teacher resource center. Oh, let me tell you, those videos are
    out of date and just so "interesting". If we were to use a video from
    elsewhere, we would have to get it "approved". The principle said she would
    have to preview the video herself. Hmm...

    Jennifer in Michigan

    ---