Mailing List

From: Debra Kozak (berkana)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 07:35:54 PDT

    Just wanted people to know that I love this list. However, I found it
    through ArtsEducators
    There are members on this list who started it in response to the
    possibility of the Getty Foundation discontinuing this list. I am still
    subscribed to it and I am sure we could all move onto it if the ArtsEd
    list folded. The Internet is a big place and there are a lot of
    opportunities available to us all. We need not worry about one
    organization's inconsistencies.

    BTW, using OT (off topic) in topic lines is a great idea. I belong to
    several mailing lists and that little abbreviation saves me a lot of
    time when I am scanning subject lines to see what I want to read.

    Thanks for everyone's continued input.
    Deb K.
    Elyria, OH

    ---