Re: How to get what you want....

From: John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 07:28:48 PDT

    mdecker wrote:
    > Carolyn suggested that everyone put their e-mail address
    > in the body of the message if you want someone to respond to you.
    > The mailto: infront of the
    > address makes it work as a hyperlink.
    > Judy Decker
    Judy, I did this after the list changed to Lyris and all my replies
    went to the list instead of the individual. I am on a pc and I have
    microsoft, I don't know if the mac users also have the same problem.
    A few people have their posts this way and I thank them but not near
    enough. You can also scroll over their name on the top and click on
    it, it will go into you address book for as long as you collect
    posts about requests. That's what I usually do when I have a mass
    mailing. Then I delete them when I finish the mailing. I usually
    code the address with a 1 in front of their name and a reminder what
    they want in the organization slot.
    hope it helps,
    Sandra
    astroboy