RE: Architecture

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 06:45:23 PDT

    I'm working on an Architecture exhibit for the Children's Art Museum. I
    don't have any sources yet (just started), I'll post any I find. Please post
    any information to the list. In addition to teacher information
    books/websites, I'm also looking for books for elementary students.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator