Re: papier mache pots

From: croberts (croberts)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 06:20:49 PDT

    Check with some of your local landscaping companies...they usually buy the
    plants instead of raising them...and they may be throwing them away after
    planting. They may be willing to save some for you...

    Carolyn Roberts
    Kinston High School
    Kinston NC 28501
    croberts
    http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/departments/roberts.html (Computer Art
    Lessons)

    >Have been saving all my green house plant containers - thinking students
    could
    >use these to papier mache on and then paint designs - maybe as gifts -
    maybe
    >use multicultural designs - thinking Southwest art. Neatnik husband threw
    >all away thinking it was garbage so will have to start over. Has anyone
    ever
    >used these
    >as a base for papier mache. Roberta

    >---