Arts education from Getty

From: LMiller435
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 06:06:30 PDT

    Kimberly Herbert writes:

        The Getty is moving away from supporting Arts Education. I not sure what
    their new focus is going to be, but this decision is something of a joke in
    some museum groups.

    Where does the Getty think they are going to get museum attendees and
    supporters without education in the arts?

    Leslie in Framingham