Re: Let us all offer a prayer to Carla

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 06:03:26 PDT

    Judy - I e-mailed Carla personally when she first mentioned the loss of her
    brother.
    I also have been there and the grief doesn;t go away - it just becomes
    manageable.
    So glad you brought this to the attention of the group We do need some
    personal
    touches here - we are not automatons - if so we will make lousy teachers.
    Roberta

    ---