Re: Sunday Art CBS

From: LMiller435
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 06:02:48 PDT

    I called the Sunday morning show, maybe two years ago. I have been taping
    them for several years. I then edit out the portions I want to use at school.
     Unfortunately the electricity in my condo goes out for a few minutes every
    Sunday morning!
    Go figure!

    If I am not home I miss the show.

    There was a segment I needed ... rather wanted. They told me that tapes are
    normally for sale of various segments. But certain subjects, usually the most
    famous artists, don't allow the tapes to be sold or released.

    I did catch a repeat of the show on another channel, in the middle of the
    night, at one point, but can't remember when or where. I used to work a
    second job, with hours on Sunday, for many years, and because this was my
    favorite show of the week I bought a VCR. It solved the problem and I now
    watch it on Sunday nights, fast forwarding the commercials. Of course,
    without Charles Kerault, it's not the same, but...

    Leslie in Framingham, who no longer works on Sundays, but most of the time
    meets the custodian in school to get some work done ... we no longer have
    keys for free access, and are being "made to behave and work between the
    hours of 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM, on weekdays, when we should be able to do all
    our work, if we are good teachers."

    ---