papier mache pots

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 05:54:14 PDT

    Have been saving all my green house plant containers - thinking students could
    use these to papier mache on and then paint designs - maybe as gifts - maybe
    use multicultural designs - thinking Southwest art. Neatnik husband threw
    all away thinking it was garbage so will have to start over. Has anyone ever
    used these
    as a base for papier mache. Roberta

    ---