Architecture

From: VanGghsEar
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 05:35:31 PDT

    Here I am finally getting my new school year wind in my sails and I was
    wondering if anyone out there could direct me to some particularly good sites
    for architecture and any books that might be good. I am going to try to get
    into some major perspective with my middles school classes as part of this
    unit. Any ideas on that too?

    V G E

    ---