Let us all offer a prayer to Carla

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 04:46:27 PDT

    I am glad I opened the digest today after all. This list IS about support.
    It is just too painful to tell you why I am praying for Carla now. Grief is
    something that is very difficult to deal with. I have been there and
    continue to this day to grieve the loss of my support group (sister--who was
    my best friend, brother, mother and father, and mother-in-law) who believed
    in me. I am fortunate to have a very loving husband who also believes in me
    and is always there to help me through the difficult times. We are all here
    to help Carla through this time of grief. This list has been my support
    group for the past year. I know I have your support and respect.

    Let us give a personal prayer to Carla:
    Teachercbs

    From the heart,

    Judy Decker