How to get what you want....

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Sat Jul 08 2000 - 04:34:31 PDT

    Carolyn had a marvelous suggestion. So I am passing it on. I just responded
    to six requests for my Grade Descriptor sheet...and I haven't even opened
    the digest today. Carolyn suggested that everyone put their e-mail address
    in the body of the message if you want someone to respond to you. This is
    how you do it:

    For anyone still needing my Grade Descriptor's Sheet, please respond
    personally to:
    mdecker

    I respond personally to the person who posts the original message and this
    would make it so much easier for me to help you. The mailto: infront of the
    address makes it work as a hyperlink.

    Just thought Carolyn's words of wisdom were too good to pass up.

    Judy Decker

    ---