RE: Sunday Art CBS

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 21:31:20 PDT

    My understanding is that under fair-use you are allowed to tape and show
    anything off of broadcast TV for up to one year. Maybe we should all pester
    A&E to add more art to their cable in the classroom series. This is
    broadcast specifically for teachers to tape and use.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator