RE: wise use of the list....response from Bunki....

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 21:18:44 PDT

    Larry,
            The Getty is moving away from supporting Arts Education. I not sure what
    their new focus is going to be, but this decision is something of a joke in
    some museum groups. It also causes a hardship, because we have been using
    their research as justification for education programs at the museum.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator