Assessment sheet for secondary

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 17:06:47 PDT

    I have a grade descriptors sheet that works well for self-assessment and
    then the teacher's assessment--all on one page....I will offer it to all who
    e-mail personally (not to the list...remember I won't be reading the list
    thoroughly and I will miss your request). Before you jump on it... I should
    warn it is too complicated for elementary--works for 6 through 12. I used it
    with my students (until we had a paper shortage---giggle---then I did the
    assessment verbally with them).

    mdecker

    Judy Decker

    ---