RE: Coding E-mail (was make use of...)

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 16:54:11 PDT

    Maybe something simpler. For example putting OT (off topic) in the subject
    if it is appropriate. Also I think it is a good idea to state the age or
    grade level your dealing with when talking about issues (everyone usually
    does this when asking about or giving lesson plan information). Sometimes
    when we've all gotten upset with each other over different education issues
    and the real problem was the different situations especially different age
    levels we were dealing with.

    Kimberly Herbert (kimberly)
    CAM Administrator