Re: supplies - what to do?

From: LMiller435
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 16:32:27 PDT

    It's not just Middle school. I teach elementary school and I have lots of
    things walk out. Some we find some we don't.

    I don't know how to stop it. The room is so small that even when the kids are
    sitting and working their hands are near things and other things. It's really
    disappointing.

    Leslie in Framingham

    ---