Creative thinking (I hope)

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 16:32:11 PDT

    Now the following was sent to me by a teacher and she likes to use this as an
    icebreaker with her creative writing classes So please consider this as
    creative
    thinking and if you laugh it is not my fault.

    Someone sent the following to me--it's fun:
    The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and tells whether you

    in the elephant and close the door.

    attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

    crocodiles. How do you manage it?

    to Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they
    tested got all questions wrong.

    Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most
    professionals have the brains of a four year old.

    I think I will try this on my fifth and fourth graders just for fun the first
    day as I
    break the ice of coming back into a routine. Roberta

    attached mail follows:

    Hi Roberta, Thanks for resending the funnies; our Internet server seems
    to be ok now.
        Here's something silly for the weekend. But first, reread what you
    wrote to me: "I purchased a bag today that fits nicely over my head
    and one shoulder..." Guess what I was picturing until I figured it
    out. : )

    Someone sent the following to me--it's fun:
    The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and tells whether you

    in the elephant and close the door.

    attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

    crocodiles. How do you manage it?

    to Andersen Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they
    tested got all questions wrong.

    Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most
    professionals have the brains of a four year old.

    ---