re: supplies - leftover clay

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 16:12:36 PDT

    Sandra,
      Use some of it as free-time, and save some for future years. That
    stuff never really goes bad, and after a year or two of use, you won't
    want to continue to save it. Put some fresh out then. Also use some
    for making stamps/printmaking: use a pencil or blunt tool to draw into
    the clay; paint or dip into ink, then stamp/print. The kids love it...
    I use it as another method of printmaking when we do our printmaking
    unit.

    teri

    ---