re: portfolio for reproductions

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 15:57:46 PDT

    Anna,
      I use a cardboard box that I ordered from a classroom catalog. Can't
    think of the name offhand, but it's a smaller (5x7") catalog, regular
    paper (not glossy paper). It's a vertical file box with large folders
    inside. The folders are heavy cardboard, as is the box. I think I
    bought the folders separately. Anyway, it's the perfect size for
    posters or reproductions. I think they market it as a place for
    classroom teachers to store those vowel posters or something. Anyway,
    the catalog has mostly items made of cardboard for storage (magazine
    holders, multi-shelf sorters, etc). Hopefully someone will think of the
    catalog name.

    teri

    ---