Re: drawing with K-5 students

From: AnMStringe
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 13:51:58 PDT

    taylorh writes:

    << Commander Mark is a decent resource for basic 3-D drawing
     With the older kids I'll probably work more with the classic
     methods. >>
    I have used my one Commander Mark and Escape of the Twinkies video with 4th
    and 5th graders as an intro to perspective. Have you used it successfully
    with lower grades?Ann in Georgia

    ---