Re: Getty and the listserv

From: BluesTruth
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 13:29:11 PDT

    A GREAT BIG YES to Maryann Kohl's post!!
    You better believe I would follow this listserve to the ends of the earth if
    I had to!!
    You guys mean EVERYTHING in the world to me (and I don't care what subject we
    discuss) !!!! I must add, however; I really do appreciate what Getty has
    done for us art educators. No prob for me to follow the rules.
     Have I told you lately I love this listserve!
    Artfully yours,
    Jill (BT)

    ---