Re: Fluid Arts

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 12:46:50 PDT

    In a message dated 6/27/00 4:12:50 AM Central Daylight Time, berquist

    << >>

    This site led me to Goals 2000 - a federal funding for the arts in the
    Has anyone applied for this and did anyone receive monies for their school?
    It looks like one has to wade through alot of bereaucratic levels to get
    not sure. Roberta