Sunday Art CBS

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 11:55:44 PDT

    The following is a reply to my e-mail after watching CBS Sunday morning
    (someone on the list suggested we watch it for the art segments etc.). It
    really is a good show and worth losing lazy Sunday sleep (me - not you)
    over. So maybe
    we can order tapes of the shows we like and then use the segments on art for
    our students, I asked if they could compile a collection of art segments
    for our use. Roberta

    I'm not sure whether or not an art compilation of sorts would be possible,
    but I'll definitely suggest your idea to the producers of our show.

    Also, I'm not sure if you already know this, but it's possible to order tapes
    of our show by calling 1-800-242-7747. Some of the segments that air
    on our show can't be ordered because of licensing agreements, and,
    unfortunately, art pieces often can't be distributed. However, we can
    make exceptions in some cases (especially for teachers, with the
    understanding that they'd use the segments for educational purposes
    only). So my suggestion is that if you ever see a piece you like, you can
    order it, and if you have trouble, you can send a letter/ email to us
    explaining why you want the video, and we'll see what we can do for
    you. (FYI: Our mailing address is: CBS Sunday Morning/ 524 W. 57th St.
    / New York City, NY 10019)

    Please don't hesitate to email us if we can be of further assistance to
    you, and thanks for watching the show!

    Sunday Morning

    ---